Tuesday 22 January 2013

Marneus Calgar Cont'd... Plus basing materials

Good evening,

Work continues apace (kinda) on Marneus.

I have used a leather colour on the strips that hold the ultramarines symbols around his waist.  Added in some green details, I decided on that colour for the tassels to go with the green detailing on the shoulder pads.

Yeah...tassels... I know, not very butch.. meh.

Also washed that brown colour with agrax earthshade and detailed some more gold on the sword and shaded with the same.

A blue wash has been added to the white details as well.

Getting near to the point where I can no longer put off starting to highlight the cloak and armour.  Once that is done things will really fall into place.

I also took delivery of my big basing materials pack which I snagged from eBay.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I think it is 21+ bags of different gubbins.

Some of the stuff looks the same but it is just a similar shade really.

Bonus picture of my basing materials drawer... I have a prep/paint additives drawer and two little paint drawers :D











No comments:

Post a Comment