Tuesday 8 January 2013

Kingdom Death Miniatures - King's Hand & Flower Knight

If you ever find yourself wondering if you should buy something from Kingdom Death... don't hesitate and do it.

Didn't have much time tonight so thought I'd work on my assembly backlog... It's funny assembly used to take me 5 minutes but nowadays I spend ages on the preparation of the model.

Finally putting together these two minis which I bought many months ago.  The flower knight is dauntingly detailed, just look at the picture below to see how tiny some of the bits are, I don't think my painting is of a standard that would look good on these beasts.

Casting is ridiculously good as well, just google some reviews, literally no prep, just snip and glue together (admittedly a bit fiddly)..... massive contrast will be ages of filing and sanding and clipping on the White Dwarf Dwarves I will be assembling next!

http://kingdomdeath.com and they are running a Kickstarter campaign to get a full game (Monster) off the ground here.  I would encourage anyone who's into the Kickstarter thang to give it a look.

Also if you are into collecting, a lot of the miniatures they sell are very limited run and you see them on Ebay for silly prices which I don't agree with... but meh... supply and demand...








No comments:

Post a Comment