Tuesday 18 January 2011

skarsnik and gobbla - Assembly and Prime

I filed, clipped, washed and dried the parts.

The model needed a lot of green stuff work as you can see, I used a two parts green one part blue green stuff mix so it would be a little softer.



Before I primed them i actually submerged the can in hot water and shook it before and after, just in an attempt to stop bloom from the undercoat, probably complete luck but I didn't get any bloom at all. really nice finish. I thought it was a horrid old wives tale but seems to have worked.

With spare green stuff I made some little toadstools which I may use...(seen it done on CMON) Gobblas mouth on his right hand side was not fitting together at all so I did a greeen stuff patch job and I plan to hide this even further by shading/highlighting as if the raised area was there.... (even though its not because my green stuff patch job wasn't that great.. Some pics below:











No comments:

Post a Comment