Wednesday 24 October 2012

Game of Thrones - base

This is my attempt at a base to place my two Game of Thrones chaps on. It is the fight between the mountain and oberyn martell (3rd book IIRC)

Drybrushing only at this stage, 3 flavours - pot/wood/stone.

Washes and lots of drybrushing will make it look a lot more natural.  Thinking black wash for the pot, greeny/browny/black wash for the wall and a blacky/browny wash for the floor.

I know it looks more outdoor than indoor and the wall looks a bit funky sitting there but sue me it's my first big base.  Looks pretty awesome already IMO.

really like the job I did of the brown on the characters bases, refreshing to see it smooth instead of sand/gravel.

Looking over those pictures now I maybe should have gone Terra-cota for the big pot..... but it is a nice contrast.








No comments:

Post a Comment