Monday 27 August 2012

Some sea work, treasure, terrain & GW PURITY SEAL ARRRRGH!

Did quite a bit of sea base work today as well as 90% finishing my terrain test piece.

The pictures are really not showing the colours up on the terrain at all :(

GW purity seal almost fucked up a all of my plague monks but I think I managed to save it by doing a couple of thin washes. It has also damaged the treasure (neither pictured) but I think a wash or two should sort them out. "fixed" plaguemonks are pictured, looking a lot more brown....

I am actively seeking an alternative and it will be tested on something before I use it again.................

I am trying to set a goal of having most of dreadfleet painted up by this time next month...... we'll see how that goes!











No comments:

Post a Comment