Sunday 19 August 2012

Dwarf Ship work & sea painting.

I love painting the sculpted sea bases!  Finished 3 off and they are looking fine (If I don't say so myself)

Some more basecoat work, everything that is going to be gold/bronze has now been basecoated. Also  black wash over everything.

Really once I finish the greens and bring the metal up a level or two it is done.

Would love to hammer through the whole box set on my time off... but we shall see.

Decided to take a picture of my preciousssss paints... because I've gotta have them all! and my drawer of modelling weirdness.

And a picture of the ol' workdesk! vimto in that Guinness glass :[

cant remember if i put a picture up of the resin base I'm going to use for the mountain vs prince oberyn... here it is again anyway!











No comments:

Post a Comment