Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Green Knight

Got myself rather a good bargain off Ebay.

Metal version of the Green Knight for 6 Quid, better than the  fine cast £20+ from GW. (no base included but I have a few scenic cavalry bases on order.

It has given me a chance to try out my new metal preparation regime, got the inspiration from this web page: http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/tutorial-how-to-prepare-metal-miniature.html

His English isn't so good but excellent article nonetheless.

Before and after pictures below as well as the tools of my trade. 600p silica paper or whatever it is as well as some steel wool (yucky stuff but it works.)

Top picture explains lack of recent updates, bit of a leak in the upstairs bathroom!! the ceiling came in during the night.............

I plan to steal some rubber gloves from work to use when priming so I can get a better coverage.

Also recently made a massive new purchase which should arrive tomorrow or the next day!




No comments:

Post a Comment