Monday 25 July 2011

New stuff wot I bought

I got a Harlequin Shadowseer, going to probs paint him loads of conflicting colours. My freehand is horrific so will be block colours.

I also got Grimgor Ironhide, just because I like greenskin and he's an ace looking mini, loads of character.

Lastly a Lizardmen skink priest. "99060208077 Lizardmen Skink Priest with Feathered Cloak" ...Fancied painting bright green with turqouise!

Almost got a unit of greatswords but I know I wont be able to paint a unit of anything without giving up.

Static grass should be with me on Thursday to finish off Sk + G base. I painted the edges of the bases black then gloss varnished them? looks quite good.

Plan to do some painting tomorrow but do have to do some last minute studying.

o/

No comments:

Post a Comment