Sunday 4 November 2012

First Heresy miniatures purchase and warhammer giant!

Hello there,

Just a post showing my latest purchases.

I finally stumped up for the latest version of heresy's most famous miniature "big boris" he is gorgeous, really nice cast with very few mould lines and the ones that are present are very subtle. Makes me wish I ordered him ages ago.

top notch service from Andy @ heresy as well.

Decided to celebrate leaving the old job by buying something totally random and I decided on the warhammer giant.

Amazing kit... I have taken some close up pictures of the sprues for everyone.  As you can see there is a great deal of extra stuff there!!

Sorry about the order of the pictures, it must work slightly differently on a mac... yes I have binned my PC, well I am selling  it and going full steam ahead on mac hardware only!!

hopefully the next update will be one with some painting in it!!!

o7

























No comments:

Post a Comment