Sunday 23 September 2012

Undead Dreadfleet ship completed - Battlefleet Gothic Tau

Finally finished the undead ship for dreadfleet.

Just drybrushed codex grey then dheneb stone. Some snot/scorpion green to finish off. Very happy with it.

Some more work done on the Tau ships as well - The black wash has really made the detail stand out more, I probably could have went straight to that... but whatever!

I was going to drybrush the ships but I am thinking now I will probably do some rough n ready layering because there are quite a few nice big flat areas and high number of ships which are identical so once I get on a roll it should not take too long!

Also some pics of that WAR limited edition bad boy (My brother picked up the whole collectors edition WAR from HMV for 15 quid years ago.... with the amount of metal in this beast Games Workshop would charge 20+ for it easily! score

















No comments:

Post a Comment