Thursday 24 November 2011

Lizardmen Skink Priest Skin almost complete

(worth clicking this post, lots of pics inside) - assuming you are on standard magazine view and are looking at new look blogger.........

Put in a couple of hours work. Well I was fair enjoying listening to http://thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/ (free 150+ episodes on itunes... check it out)

Anyway quite a bit of progress for me. I'm liking the overall tone, I think the only thing i need to do is probably pure white highlights then a really watered down blue glaze to bring the layers together a bit more.

I'm typing this before I have looked at the pictures so really not sure if they will show any difference stage to stage! enjoy! Bit of a challenge all this skin!

(edit - actually they aint too bad.)

do I glaze or not... hrm... too late tonight to decide.... looking at my rubbish pics (lights way too light, darks way too dark) i'd say yes but in proper light he looks way cool, bit paler than I have seen elsewhere. liking it though!

must remind myself not to slap on GW primary colour inks without watering down first.













No comments:

Post a Comment