Saturday 4 December 2010

Eyes

Saw a nifty tip on the web for "eyes that burn" thought it was an awesome idea for creature eyes.

Whole eye picked out in black, basecoat of mechrite red, 3/4 of the eye painted over with blood red from front to back, then about half the eye in a sunburst yellow, blood red 50/50. Lastly a dot of sunburst yellow. I then washed this with scab red, black 75/25 watered WAY down. I dont have a red wash!

I think it has turned out rather good, whilst doing it I realised I haven't really considered how I am going to do the gums/mouth area.... I think I need a pinky/red wash... Will add that to the next GW order!

Also need to think about a blending or feathering technique that will look good but not be too much fuss... spent too much time on this already!

anyway Pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment